Three-day Accreditation Training
This workshop covers the whole programme (17 chapters) as well as including enlightening theory sessions about Rock and Water in the NZ Curriculum, boys and girls education, learning styles, personal development, getting started and the theory behind the programme. A comprehensive manual is also supplied for trainees.
Participants on the three-day training regularly experience fantastic personal development for themselves, as well as developing effective teaching skills and learning about an exciting programme.
This is the ideal workshop for those wanting to deliver Rock and Water programmes to participants nine years and older.
Trainees are accredited to deliver Rock and Water programmes to students and clients, but are not allowed to train other facilitators.
Cost: $695 including GST, manual and catering.
Rock and Water New Zealand Ltd is proud to work in conjunction with the international Gadaku Institute. We are the sole providers of training for educators wanting to run Rock and Water Programmes in New Zealand.
- Standing Strong – physically and mentally
- Learning how to deal with pressure
- Building a Rock Castle
- Building a Water Castle
- Rock and Water in verbal confrontations
- Rock and Water in the playground
- Rock and Water in relationships – what kind of friend am I? Too Rocky/Watery?
- Breathing Strength – to extend self-control and physical power
- Body Language – what is it ? Why it is important. How it affects myself and others
- Boundaries – feeling, setting, respecting, helping others
- Intuition – warning signals, tells you what to do
- How to deal with a threatening group
- Mental Strength – concentration, visualisation, conviction
- Inner Strength – the inner compass
- Group pressure – dynamics, tensions, independence
- The Three Steps Plan – positive thinking and positive visualisation
2017 Training Dates
Manurewa East School
|16 – 18 Nov||30 Nov – 2 Dec|
Please contact us if you would like a training programme in your region, or register below.
Optional Closed (In-house) three-day training
A closed three-day training covers the whole Rock and Water programme and is for up to 30 staff from one organisation or cluster. Extra staff may participate by arrangement. Each participant receives a comprehensive manual, certificate and evaluation form. This training cannot be advertised externally or a per delegate fee charged.
Please contact Rock and Water NZ at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a Closed Three-Day Workshop.